In North-East Lincolnshire, free information, advice and guidance is available, for adults aged 19 and over, from the National Careers Service, which provides independent and impartial careers information, up-to-date details on courses, funding and practical help to find employment.
The National Careers Service can be accessed by calling 0800 100 900 or by calling in to:
The Skills Hub
146 Freeman Street
Grimsby. DN32 7AJ
The team of advisors at the Skills Hub can give you the advice and guidance you need. They are all professionally qualified to give you the help you need to succeed.
You can access careers advice at any time by dropping in or by making an appointment with an advisor. All services are confidential and impartial. Advisors are based both in the Skills Hub and at a variety of other venues.
They can help with:
- Planning and choosing your career path
- Advice on a career change
- Searching for jobs
- Creating a professional and job-focused CV
- Preparing for interviews
- Progression options
- Advanced learner loans
- Higher Education (university) options including selection and application process
- Funding information for further and higher education
- Help finding volunteering opportunities
- Finding work experience opportunities
- Specialist redundancy support
Phone 01472 323540