Where can I find support and help?
If you have an Education Health and Care Plan and live in North East Lincolnshire, Careers Advisers from Young People’s Support Services (YPSS) will continue to support you with your options.
- At age 18 + you may need advice about what to do next. Next steps could include; further training, employment, supported employment, apprenticeships or University.
Your YPSS Careers Adviser can help you with:
- Information on further education courses
- Applying for Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Advice on Supported Internships
- Support with completing college and work application forms
- Information on Financial support and transport
- Signposting to agencies to access additional support
If you would like further help with decision-making, please use the YPSS ‘Help with choices leaflet’.