Springboard for 16 to 24
Springboard is a programme to help you if you are aged between18-24 and not currently in employment or training, to tackle problems you may have with finding work or training
You will be allocated a Springboard mentor who will help you access learning, employment or training that interests you, including apprenticeships and traineeships.
Support is provided for up to 6 months (sometimes longer if required) to help you settle and stay in your chosen place of work, training or learning.
The support available includes:
- 1:1 mentoring so you can build a relationship with your Adviser and they will stay with you through your time on Springboard
- Help to overcome problems you may have which are stopping you accessing work/ training
- information about local job vacancies
- help with job search and applying for jobs
- help with interview techniques
- Preparing your CV
The Learning Shop is open:
Monday to Thursday - 9.00am to 5.00pm with an open access drop-in from 10.00am to 12 noon and 1.00pm to 4.00pm
Friday - 9.00am to 4.30pm with an open access drop-in from 10.00am to 12 noon and 1.00pm to 3.30pm